Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Volcano Leila


Today I took Leila back to the doctor... we go there a lot.. She has had a lot of problems with reflux so we had put her on zantac about 2 weeks ago. Today the doctor put her on prevacid to see if that will help. She spits up like a maniac! its not just the occasional spit up! its volcanos and it is all day long and I'm sure she could win a competition if there was one! my biggest fear is that she would volcano spit up in public and sure enough, what did she do in the foyer at church right after sacrament when it was packed!!!!?
yep, volcano spit up everywhere!!! I was so embarrassed and to my luck I was wearing black so it didn't show at all.. not! I was covered! but just in case I wasn't aware I had a few people inform me she was spitting up.. ha ha! I dashed to the mothers room as fast as I could! So little to say we are keeping our fingers crossed that the medicines helps, not just for my sack of course but for poor Leila who is in a lot of pain and who smells like rotten milk...

On the bright side, She is a healthy 10 pounds 9 ounces and the doctor said she looks great! I also found a baby picture of me and tell me who you think she looks like! because we have come to the conclusion she is definetly my daughter and we don't have to worry about her being switched in the hospital with some one elses baby! the picture on the left is me and the other two are of Leila.





       



No comments:

Post a Comment