Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Here it goes...


Well, I have been thinking about getting a blog for a couple of years now and just haven't done it.... cause I'm a little lazy... But I thought because we are far from family and friends and my dear husband keeps moving me a new state every 6 months I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch! So hopefully this will work out and I dont get to lazy and stop updating!

We are currently living in Woodbridge Virginia which is about 30 minutes outside of Washington D.C. It has been great to live back east and to get to see a whole different world than the west. Scooter ( AKA Derek) is working in Washington D.C. for the department of defense as an intern. He is gone a lot!! As for me, I am at home with our beautiful daughter Leila

(which is pronounced Lee-I-La) I know I know.. My dad informs me just about every day that i should not have named her that and that nobody will ever get it right! ha ha silly dad he is not very comforting.. But we like it and it is a family name which makes it more special! But if Leila is too hard to remember or pronounce you are more than welcome to call her Cheeks, which is the nickname my dad gave her. Even before she was born the people doing my ultrasounds would comment on her big cheeks.. they really aren't that big but so far the nickname is sticking to the dismay of scooter...

No comments:

Post a Comment